8oz Comfrey Lotion
- Comfrey is good for fracture healing and bone lesions.
- Comfrey is beneficial for treatment of muscle tears, sprains, strains, and dislocations.
- Comfrey helps in arthritic conditions of bursitis, tendinitis, and torticollis.
- Comfrey treats arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Comfrey is good for treating bunions and deformities of extremities.
- Comfrey helps in treating intervertebral disc lesions and herniated discs.
- Comfrey is good for circulatory system and improves poor circulation and varices.
- Comfrey treats skin deformities like minor wounds, minor burns, fistulas, and psoriasis.
- There are millions of comfrey natural products available in the market, the most prominent of which is comfrey gel which helps in treatment of some types of eczema, and varicose ulcers.
Comfrey should never be used on an infected or dirty open wound. It increases healing so quickly that it could cause tissue to heal over the top of bacteria and leave an abscess.
We always make sure to thoroughly clean any open wounds and use a natural antibacterial salve before applying comfrey.
|Default Color Scheme||No|
|Choose a Color||No|